From June 2016 through May 2017,
CASS serves more children with an IEP/IFSP than any other grantee in the state.
Percent of Families Served by Risk Factor
- Children whose family income would qualify them for participation in the federal free or reduced lunch program.
- Children and families whose first language is not English or English is not the language primarily spoken in the home.
- Children at-risk for developmental delays or have an established Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Children in foster care or custodial grandparents/kinship.
- Families whose parent(s) has less than a high school education.
- Teen parent(s).